Please note the changes in the full paper submission as available on this page.
INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR OF LANGUAGE, ARTS, AND LITERATURE EDUCATION (ISLALE)-2, 2019 FBS UNIMED
How To Register??
2. Send Registration Form, Abstract, and Full Paper to email email@example.com
Please note that abstract submission is extended to October 30, 2019.
Transdisciplinary research and studies on language, literature, and Arts are alternatives to deal with cultural changes due to the social context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. Since the economics change becomes the starting point for changes in the human mindset, science and technology. Therefore, the findings of trans-disciplinary studies results by practitioners and academicians in theory, methodology, practice and assessment are the main expectations. New concepts of research and innovative thinking results will be utilized in the language, literature and Arts learning which will have a direct impact on the society. There have been many transdisciplinary studies on language, literature, and Arts conducted by experts in Indonesia and the other countries. However, the results of these studies have not been well applied. Therefore, the studies’ benefits have not been felt by the society as a whole.
The results of transdisciplinary studies on language, literature, and Arts to embrace the social context of the industrial revolution are expected to be able to bring up creative power so that the economic value can be increased. The economic value of creative power in the field is expected to become a competitive model in a work world that is increasingly without limits, without damaging local wisdom and nature. Furthermore, based on the situation, Language and Arts Faculty, Universitas Negeri Medan will hold International Seminar under the theme “Enhancing Trans-disciplinary Studies on Language, Literature and Arts to Embrace the Social Context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0” on November 14th , 2019.
Enhancing Transdisciplinary Studies on Language, Literature and Art in Facing the Social Context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0
- 21st Century Language, Literature and Arts Learning
- The Digital Media Use in Creative Industries of Language, Literature, and Arts Field
- Developing Economic Value of Creative Industries in Language, Literature and Arts
- Cultural Studies (Language, Literature and Arts)
- The Language, Literature and Arts Use in Tourism Sector
- Authentic Assessment of Language, Literature and Arts Learning
- Transdisciplinary Approach of Culture Constructing (Language, Literature, and Arts) the Industrial Revolution 4.0 era
- Transforming Innovative and Creative Language, Literature and Arts Learning
- Language, Literature and Arts Studies in Cross-Cultural Perspective
- Arts Innovation in Ethnic Design
Time and Venue
Thursday, November 14th 2019. 4th Floor Digital Library Building, UNIMED Jl. Williem Iskandar Ps. V Medan Estate
|1. Prof. Amrin Saragih, M.A., Ph.D. (Indonesia)
||2. Dr. Nur Rasyidah Mohd Nordin. (Malaysia)
3. Balasz Huska, Ph.D. (Brunai Darussalam)
4. Potchana Pantham, M.Sn. (Thailand)
5. Philippe Grangé (Prancis)
Academicians, researchers, practitioners, and policy makers in the Language, Literature, and Culture fields. The paper presented refers to one of the subthemes determined. Papers can be in the form of research result or innovative thinking result.
- Abstract must be written in both Indonesia and English.
- It must be written in maximum 250 words, using Times New Roman of 12 in size.
- It must be completed by :
b. Author’s full-name
c. Address affiliation (Phone and WA Number; and email)
d. Short Biography (at least 50 words)
- Abstract submission deadline is October 25th, 2019
- Notification of Submission Acceptance is from October 16th to 28th, 2019.
Full Paper Submission
1. Presenters may only present their abstracts in the seminar without having to submit their full papers for publication.
2. If a presenter wishes to publish in the seminar’s proceeding, the full paper must be submitted on no later than December 20, 2019.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
Full paper is written in English, A4 paper, using Times New Roman of 12 in size, 15 space, 8-12 pages.
Nora Ronita Dewi 081265949456
Rut Hertami 087867327188
Elly Prihasti 081397751850
Registration fee for seminar kit, certificate, snack, and lunch.
|Presenter||IDR 500.000,00||USD 39|
|Lecturer/Practitioner||IDR 350.000,00||USD 36|
|Teacher/ Graduate Student (S-2) Post Graduate (S-3)||IDR 200.000,00||USD 24|
|Under Graduate Student (S-1)||IDR 100.000,00||USD 14|
Payment of Registration
Registration payment deadline is on October 30th, 2019. Payment is sent to bank account BNI no. 7088708851 /Universitas Negeri Medan PTN. Payment slip must be sent to WA number 082273216388.